Interesting facts about your stay in the Ischglerhof
With us you will find rest and relaxation at its very best. Here is all the key information you need:
To make a reservation binding we request a deposit of EUR 250.00 per person.
The deposit can be paid in the following ways:
- by providing your credit card number (Eurocard or Visa) and the expiry date, or
- by bank transfer by Euro payment (no bank charges for the recipient – any bank charges incurred will not be paid by the hotel)
Our bank details:
Volksbank Ischgl, Dorfstraße 83, A-6561 Ischgl,
IBAN: AT80 4239 0005 2000 5015, BIC (=SWIFT-Code): VBOEATWWINN
You can arrive any day. CHECK-IN from 2.00 p.m.; CHECK-OUT by 10.00 a.m.
Should you be arriving after 8.00 p.m. we request that you inform us by telephone, e-mail or fax in advance.
Upon premature or late arrival the room price for the respective day booked is charged.
Discount for children: Applies in additional beds and for the 3rd and 4th person in suites.
- up to the age of 3: free
- from 4 - 12: 50 %
- from 13 - 18: 25 %
- for adults: 10 %
Children under 15 years need not pay local tax.
Bookings with overnight stay/breakfast only:
When booking an overnight stay with breakfast only we give a discount of Euro 8.00 per person and day of the relevant half-board price.
Single occupancy in a double room:
80 % of the missing 2nd person are charged.
The bill for your room can be paid in cash, with an EC card or with a credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
We charge EUR 15.00 per day for your dog (this does not include feed). Dogs are not permitted in the dining room or in the wellness area. Please inform us in advance if you wish to bring a dog along.
Non smoking area:
We would like to point out that all our rooms, the dining room, reception area and lounge are non-smoking!
You are welcome to smoke on the room balconies or at the hotel bar.
Free parking space in our hotel garage, which is located in the basement of the house.
- Cancellations are only valid when they are made in writing, by fax or e-mail.
- In case of cancellation on time EUR 200,00 of advance payments are retained as a cancellation charge.
- In case of late cancellation the general conditions in Austria Hotel Regulations apply.
- In case of cancellation from 3 months to 1 month before arrival 40 % of the total agreed price will be charged, 70 % of the total agreed price by 1 week before the date of arrival and 90 % of the total agreed price within the last week preceding the date of arrival.
That's why we reccommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.
All the necessary details can be found at the information sheet of the "European Travel Insurance" or on your written booking confirmation.
Subject to change