COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR THE SEASON 2021/2022
it is of great importance to us to make your holiday at Ischglerhof as pleasant and safe as possible. Thus, we place our main focus on the safety, health and well-being of our dear visitors as well as our staff members.
Below you find all necessary recommendations and official rules of conduct. These measures are constantly updated in accordance with the instructions of the Austrian Federal Government and the most recent results of research. Please understand that revisions in terms of content are possible at any time.
the Kurz family and the whole team of the Ischglerhof
- Presently, we politely avoid shaking hands. Instead, we warmly welcome you with a cordial smile and an appreciative nod of the head.
- As a central priority, we established a variety of comprehensive hygiene measures and arranged for a disinfectant cleaning service conducted several times a day in order to guarantee highest possible quality for our guests at the Ischglerhof.
- To give you the opportunity to disinfect your hands at any given time, we provide you with an appropriate number of hand sanitiser dispensers.
- As a supreme rule of conduct, we ask everybody to keep a small distance from others within the entire hotel property
- To guarantee your safety, we additionally installed several acrylic glass shields.
- The passenger lifts can only be used by one single person at a time unless passengers live in the same household.
- Please inform us promptly if you notice any COVID 19 symptoms.
- Safety first! All our staff members are regularly tested for COVID 19.
- The feel-good hotel Ischglerhof will not compromise over its renowned pampering programme. Therefore, you will not need to abstain from our customary culinary highlights! We simply strive to enhance our hygiene standards to ensure maximum safety.
- On the evening of arrival please wait at the restaurant entrance , you will be placed.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands on the disinfectant dispensers and use the disposable gloves every time you go to the buffet.
- Please remember to keep a small safety distance from other people.
- The generous layout of our spacious hotel bar makes it easier for you to keep your distance from others.
- We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands before entering the Spa area.
- Also remember to keep a small safety distance from others within the entire Wellness facility.
- To protect your health, we temporarily abstain from pouring water over the hot stones of the sauna.
- Without any specific restrictions, massages are still available to our guests.
- Our fitness room is open to you at the regular times. The distance guidelines apply here as well. We politely ask you to clean the exercise machines with disinfectant before and after using them.
- Naturally, the entire Wellness & Spa area is regularly disinfected with high-quality detergents.
- The rooms undergo a cleaning procedure conforming to the highest hygiene standards.
- Door handles, handrails, remote controls, light switches, lift buttons, touchscreens, etc. are cleaned and disinfected even more often.
- Each room provides you with sachets filled with travel-size hand dispensers. Of course, you are free to take these sachets with you.
- Fresh mountain air ventilates the rooms on a regular basis.
- For your own safety, we kindly ask you to only use the toilet at your room.
Cancellations have to be submitted in written form or via email.
As a result of the current situation, we have adjusted our terms of cancellations as follows:
- Stays during the winter season 2021/2022:
A free cancellation during the winter season 2021/2022 is possible up to 1 month before arrival.
From 1 month to 1 week before arrival we charge 70 % of the total price.
Cancellations in the last week before arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 90 % of the total price.
- If you cannot travel due to an official travel warning or entry restrictions, a cost-free cancellation is possible at any time.
- The austrian hotel contract conditions apply.
We therefore STRONGLY advise all our guests to arrange a Travel Cancellation Insurance.
Tyrol’s tourism relies on certified safety – and we are part of it:
We take our role as a responsible host seriously and use the “SAFE SERVICE” learning app as a modern training tool for our staff.
Our company has successfully completed the digital training on safety topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience. New regulations, for example on entry tests, guest registration and prevention concepts, are also part of the training.
In case of significant changes, the app informs directly via push message to the cell phone.
More info: https://safe-service.tirol/qr-check/