IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STAY AT THE ISCHGLERHOF
Enjoy the highest levels of relaxation and recreation when you stay with us. Here we present all the important information regarding your stay:
To make a binding reservation, we require a deposit of EUR 250.00 per person.
The deposit can be paid as follows:
- by providing your credit card number (Eurocard or Visa) and expiration date, or
- by bank transfer in euros (free of charge for the recipient – any bank charges incurred shall not be paid by the hotel)
Our bank details:
Volksbank Ischgl, Dorfstraße 83, A-6561 Ischgl,
IBAN: AT80 4239 0005 2000 5015, BIC (= SWIFT code): VBOEATWWINN
You can arrive on any day. Check-in from 2 pm, check-out by 10 am.
If you intend to arrive after 8 pm, please notify us by phone or e-mail. In the event of early departure or late arrival, the room rate will be charged for the days booked.
Child discounts: these apply to the extra beds or for the third and fourth person in the suites
- up to 3 years of age: free
- from 4 – 12 years of age: 50%
- from 13 – 18 years of age: 25%
- for adults: 10%
Children up to 15 years of age do not pay local tax.
Bookings with bed and breakfast only:
If you book your stay with bed and breakfast only, we offer a discount of EUR 8.00 per person and day off the respective half-board price.
Single occupancy in a double room:
For the sole use of a double room, 80% of the costs for the missing second person will be charged.
The room bill can be settled in cash, by debit card or by credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
For your dog we charge EUR 15.00 per day (without food). Please understand that dogs are not allowed in the dining room or spa zone. Kindly inform us in advance if you would like to bring your dog along with you.
Free garage space in our hotel’s underground car park which is located in the basement of the building.
- Cancellations are only valid in writing or by e-mail.
- In the event of cancellation in due time, we reserve the right to withhold EUR 200.00 of your deposit as a processing fee.
- In the event of cancellation not in due time, the general provisions of the Austrian hotel regulations apply.
- In the event of cancellation from 3 months to 1 month before arrival, we charge 40% of the total price; until 1 week before arrival, 70% of the total price. Cancellations in the last week before the arrival date incur a 90% cancellation fee of the total price.
We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
Please refer to the information sheet of “European travel insurance” or your written confirmation of reservation for all necessary details.
Subject to typographical errors and changes.